mercredi 9 décembre 2009

Hawaï in yacht


A place I want to see is Hawaï.
I very want to do a trip at this place because is so beautiful with is big white beach and his blue water. I dream to visit this place with a gigantic yacht because in my vacations, I want to stop at many islande to do shopping and make many new friends.I very love water sport and hawaï have the best spot to practice scuba diving, wakeboarding and surf. If I go to this paradise , I want to do many expedition in forest to explore volcano and many animals. I dream to swim with dolphin, shark and little fish in this magical water because fish is my favorite animal and a very love under wather world.Finally I dream to visit Hawaï with friends to have fun and do party in my yacht.

4 commentaires:

  1. This place is very magical and his beach are very bautiful. There are lot of fun activity that you can practise at this place, like scuba diving. I wish you to go at this wonderful place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW! Hawaï looks like a very beautiful place :).
    Do many expeditions in forest to explore volcanoes and many animals seems like great :).
    Your text give me a taste to visit this beautif paradise.

    Good blog!

    37 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm agree with you joanie, Hawaï is a very beautiful place and me too if I can do a trip I want go at this place. Me too I love water sports and I dream do it in a place like her.
    Your text is very interesting and he give me a taste to do a trip in this place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It is a place that I would like to visit too.
    I would like to go in the beach.
    Hawaï is very beautiful.
    Maybe later, we will go together!
    Byeee :)

    RépondreSupprimer