vendredi 27 novembre 2009

my passion

I want to speak about my passion.My passion is fashion, I love to go shopping all weekend and bye new clothes. I very love to see new colection and try new style. I love lacoste, I'ts my favorite colection but I d'ont bye juste for the name of the clothers, I choose them if I love the style, the color and the store where is sale. My dream is to have a big walkin at my house and bye many shoes, dresses, pants and tops, to put in.I think the most popular designer is coco chanel, she start to create clothes when this carere is juste for men and she continue is dream.After she prove she is a good designer, she become a celebrity and today, she is the best designer in the world.

8 commentaires:

  1. Hi joe^^
    I Love shopping, too!
    Come and visit me! I'll show you all things I love in Japan and we can go to Tokyo and do shopping a lot:D There is so many people in Tokyo but also many shops and I think it's really fun! bye^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love shooping too!
    You are a very beautiful clothes Joanie.
    Every days, me sees you with of new clothes.
    We going shooping together soon call me and I'm ready to go !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like fashion too! :)
    I would like to have a walk-in too in my bedroom to put all my clothes!It's sure that later I will have one in my house!

    31words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like shopping too :).
    I think every girls would like to have a walk-in into her bedroom in her futur house for put many clothes, shoes and pants.
    It will be fun to go shopping together soon, so if we want call me jobine :)

    46 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like fashion too, but only when I have money!:)
    I find that you are a lot of tastes for the clothing! I don't if you want become a clothing designer later, but I am sure that you would be in your element!;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. We know than you love shoping haha!
    I love shoping too, but I don't buy at Lacoste. But I'm like you , I go shoping all week =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi Joe!
    I love fashion too. I find your style very great! You have always a beautiful clothes.I love shopping but only when I have monney. If I would win one million I would buy all I want it would be nice :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi Joanie :)
    I know that you like to go shopping and I think you have a good choice for your clothes.
    I meet you and I know you will realise your choice.

    RépondreSupprimer